RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!!! We have a DOUBLE HEADER WINNER for RCA trial this weekend. Boyd Skille and King won both the Open and the Amateur events which qualified them for National AM this month in Montana.
Also qualified this weekend is Lynn Cole and Lexi! Her pup is a Howard Niemi pup!
Last weekend Daryl Kellum and Rocky qualified. Also a Howard pup!
Others going to Nationals from previous Alaskan trials are:
Eloy Garcia and Meg
Sarah Love and Bam
Bill Barstow and Genet
Paula Elmes and Cruise
This HAS to be a record amount of Alaskans qualified! Now go represent!!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Good to see Alaska represented so well. Congrats to all.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Wow!!!! We have a DOUBLE HEADER WINNER for RCA trial this weekend. Boyd Skille and King won both the Open and the Amateur events which qualified them for National AM this month in Montana.
Also qualified this weekend is Lynn Cole and Lexi! Her pup is a Howard Niemi pup!
Last weekend Daryl Kellum and Rocky qualified. Also a Howard pup!
Others going to Nationals from previous Alaskan trials are:
Eloy Garcia and Meg
Sarah Love and Bam
Bill Barstow and Genet
Paula Elmes and Cruise
This HAS to be a record amount of Alaskans qualified! Now go represent!!!!!
I am very happy for Mr Kellum and all the other qualifiers from Alaska . Now if I can only get Mr K to show me the spots where he used to guide on the Kenai.

I don't know if its a record for qualifiers from the state,because for years the state was dominated by Mr McFall, Dr. Ferrucci,and eventually Howard Niemi. It is still a fabulous representation from the residents of the state

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
So just curious, which state has the most qualifiers representing in The National AM this year?
Since they list the owner's home state and many of these well heeled people have multiple residences, I will guess Texas, or Wisconsin,Georgia or maybe Tenn. One owner last year had six entries so the numbers were somewhat skewed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts