RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't even know that I knew anyone that was running in this year's event until I saw the list of finalists. David has been great to the local clubs over the years. It is good to see good things happen for good people.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Him and Dude didn't do to shabby either... ;)
I'll say. I was watching Dude with great interest as I own one from the same litter. My dog Chip (HIGH TECH CPU) was training well and had an amateur win but suffered a herniated
disc in his neck. He is doing ok but is very weak on one side...enjoying retirement as a house dog. Any way congratulations to David for Stella's finalist and to Dude putting on a strong show too.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
What a great year for David, Stella, and Dude. Huge congratulations!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
A huge way to go to David, Stella and Dude!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Congrats Team Didier!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Way to go David and Stella and Dude, you must be very proud.
Thanks for all you do for us and allowing us to train on your grounds.

Gregg Leonard

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Always enjoy your posts. This must be the thrill of a lifetime. Congratulations!!!

M

·
Registered
755 Posts
.... David has been great to the local clubs over the years. It is good to see good things happen for good people.
I will 2nd that! Huge Congratulations David!!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dave, is one of the true nice folks is this sport. If you spend any time around him you find this out quickly. He works very hard has two wonderful dogs and deserves all the success he achieves.

I am very happy and proud of you my friend!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Thanks folks, it was a wild ride. Stella & Dude were great. While Dude had a pretty nice 7th, he went out technically "clean" but probably with some accummulated mediocrity when it was time to start paring the numbers down. Stella handled in the 3rd and was always on the verge of getting dropped but she just wouldn't give the judges a reason. Aside from that handle, she was near perfect. I was really proud of Stella & Dude. It was a great week filled with excitement, joy, disappointment, stress, little sleep and culminated for us with Stella being a finalist. I'll never forget it. Saw lots of great dog work too. And thanks to you folks for remembering us.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Congratulations David.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Just to respond to those inquirying by PM, yes, I'm tentatively planning to breed Stella when she comes into season next Jan-Feb, not during her next season (probably Aug). Researching sires now, have tentative preferences but no firm decisions. Thanks again to all the well-wishers.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats to you David on being a finalist. I agree with what I have heard people saying here about you. You were very nice to me and I enjoyed watching you and your dogs. Let's do it again!

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
Davis, I never got to meet you but have watched you run a few times. I love your enthusiasm and your dogs' great attitude! Enjoy the rush.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts