RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say congrats to Team Dozer and Guthrie.Even though we dont really know what happened and why he is not in the finals I am sure Ken is still proud of his friend dozer and pretty sure dozer will be in the front seat on the way home.(dont think he really ever sees the inside of his box unless he is wet.imo) There were alot of people that didnt think he would do it or was scared and even though Ken sometimes is know as the resident **** stirrer he always does what he says and if he says he will be there then you knew he would.I am sure he will be there again.In my mind and I know I will get ripped for this I had a idea something was going to happen like this to them because of all the haters out there.I am sure they were good judges and Ken probably wont say anything negative and probably shook there hand.Congrats to you ken for going and running.

:lol: There you go Ken I wrote everything you said to write so just make the check out to me personally. Just kidding

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
fowl hunter said:
Just wanted to say congrats to Team Dozer and Guthrie.Even though we dont really know what happened and why he is not in the finals I am sure Ken is still proud of his fried dozer and pretty sure dozer will be in the front seat on the way home.(dont think he really ever sees the inside of his box unless he is wet.imo) There were alot of people that didnt think he would do it or was scarred and even though Ken sometimes is know as the resident **** stirrer he always does what he says and if he says he will be there then you knew he would.I am sure he will be there again.In my mind and I know I will get ripped for this I had a idea something was going to happen like this to them because of all the haters out there.I am sure they were good judges and Ken probably wont say anything negative and probably shook there hand.Congrats to you ken for going and running.

:lol: There you go Ken I wrote everything you said to write so just make the check out to me personally. Just kidding
Oh my god, tell me he didn't eat Dozer....?

/Paul

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
There were alot of people that didnt think he would do it or was scarred....
I don't Ken would let a scar keep him or Dozer from being in the hunt....

A little polysporin woulda helped take care of that regards, :wink:

kg

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
If someone has cut and pasted script with an error in it, it will remain even if the original has been edited.

Preserved for posterity regards,

kg

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MJH-I rerally dont know what to think but in all honesty I have thought that some.Amazing he starts alot of SH#$(all in good fun) with the guys in SRS and JT and he goes to run and he is on the literal edge of cutoff score and he is the one who is found of breaking rules that were not posted nor was he told about.JT admited to not telling Ken(I do think it was an accident)Ken was on the edge of the finals and they deduct 10 point for a 5 point fault that puts him out of the crown.Others were assessed the 10 points for the 5 point infractyion but how many of them were in the top 12.....I am guessing non or not many.

·
Registered
60 Posts
MJH-I rerally dont know what to think but in all honesty I have thought that some.Amazing he starts alot of SH#$(all in good fun) with the guys in SRS and JT and he goes to run and he is on the literal edge of cutoff score and he is the one who is found of breaking rules that were not posted nor was he told about.JT admited to not telling Ken(I do think it was an accident)Ken was on the edge of the finals and they deduct 10 point for a 5 point fault that puts him out of the crown.Others were assessed the 10 points for the 5 point infractyion but how many of them were in the top 12.....I am guessing non or not many.

First you state that "he(Guthrie) is the one found of breaking rules that were not posted" But then you state "Others were assessed the 10 points for the 5 point infraction". So they didn't "single out" Ken in this case.

Man this conspiracy crap is gonna be bigger than the JFK assasination!!!!!!

Marty

·
Registered
218 Posts
To All,

fowl hunter said:
rerally=reely
SH#$=CR%@
found=fawn
infractyion=infation

See theer R Sum Texans That Can Speel Regerds,

William

1 - 17 of 17 Posts