RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Huge congrats to DP and the Wonder Dog Lily
That little b**** is special, and comes from some special genetics
She no doubt is going to have a long successful AA career
100% amateur trained and handled and has already finished an all age stake at 14 months.
Congratulations and best wishes going forward, again to Stan and Lily....& Jake😉😀

·
Registered
501 Posts
Congratulations! For such a young dog, she has an impressive record.

Reactions: drunkenpoacher

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fortunately, akc field trials aren't anal about what you wear. Field trials are more concerned about the dog work in the field😊.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Huge congrats to DP and the Wonder Dog Lily
That little b**** is special, and comes from some special genetics
She no doubt is going to have a long successful AA career
100% amateur trained and handled and has already finished an all age stake at 14 months.
Congratulations and best wishes going forward, again to Stan and Lily....& Jake😉😀

no doubt she is hell of an animal, both of stan's dogs are dogs i wish i owned!! congrats stan. I dont see an all age finish though on the record, am i missing something?

Reactions: drunkenpoacher

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
no doubt she is hell of an animal, both of stan's dogs are dogs i wish i owned!! congrats stan. I dont see an all age finish though on the record, am i missing something?
Thanks Loran, means a lot coming from a dedicated amateur like yourself.
You’re not missing anything. Jake had beautiful marks in the first series of the open and Dave and Bobby decided to destroy the field with a killer land blind. Pretty much the same story in the amateur. Both were very good land blinds, tough but fair.
Bobby set up a couple tough land blinds this morning. Jake had two whistles on the short blind, lined the long blind. Sadly there are no ribbons on Monday morning.
Your Trace looked good in the am. I know he was in the top five or six after the landmarks. Not sure what happened in the last series I was shooting the flyer. His jam was hard earned.

I take very little credit for Lilys success. Three out of the seven in the litter have derby wins now. They will be 18 months old September 14.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
I dont see an all age finish though on the record, am i missing something?
Just figured out you’re talking about and all age finish for a Lily. She made it to the last series of the Watopa am. She got the flyer and then decided she should go to the long retired second against my recommendation. She got it with one handle but not quick enough I was asked to honor on lead.
Her mama won it.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts