RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to FC Knowllwoods Sweet Lily and owners Nancy White and Judy Rasmuson on winning the Amateur this weekend at the Womens Field Trial Club in Florida, and qualifying for the 2012 National Amateur

Lily is from our first ( FC AFC Hiwood Jaguar x Sweet Nola) litter...

Well done ladies

Dr and Mrs Clint and MaryKent Mallari, Eagle Idaho

Roy McFall, Anchorage Alaska

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bon,

I have never seen Lily run but I have met Nancy and she is a very nice person. I know she is thrilled with Lily. When I met Nancy, Lily just finished Derbies. Nancy described running her as easy as "walking to the line, putting her hand down, and calling her name." Lilly just went out and did her job and did it very well it seems. Congrats to both Lily and Nancy.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations to Nancy and Lily!! Awesome news!
Bobby

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats also go out to Karl and Cyndy Gunzer who did/does the majority of Lily's training

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Congratulations, Nancy and Lily!!!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nancy described running her as easy as "walking to the line, putting her hand down, and calling her name." Lilly just went out and did her job and did it very well it seems. Congrats to both Lily and Nancy.

Best regards,

Linas

Lily is a real studdette...interesting trivia, Lily was #2 on the Derby List as was her sire Jag when he was a Derby dog....Lily was also one of the test dogs for the 2011 National Open, which undoubtedly gave her and Nancy a ton of confidence and experience...only a matter of time as to when Nancy pins the AFC title on her too

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Nancy is super nice and Lily is a good girl. I am very happy for their great weekend!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts