RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed this last week but just saw where Semper Fi's Catching the Wave..."Coke"...earned QAA status at Central Arkansas last week.

I had Coke from 3 months through 17 months of age...he is a wonderful dog and deserves the status.

Good on ya Coke!

·
Registered
404 Posts
"Coke" is a neat dog, Congratulations to all involved in bringing this one along!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks Keith and Brian. I couldn't be happier. Took him hunting this winter and he really loved it. Thanks for doing a great job training him Keith. Mark seems to have him really running well now. Going to step him up to the major stakes in April. Will keep you informed.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Thanks Keith and Brian. I couldn't be happier. Took him hunting this winter and he really loved it. Thanks for doing a great job training him Keith. Mark seems to have him really running well now. Going to step him up to the major stakes in April. Will keep you informed.
Congratulations! I had a littermate to your Coke, very nice young dog. I have one from the repeat breeding now, keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to seeing how Coke does in AA, good luck!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave,

Here are a few pics from when I had Coke. He is a wonderful dog. I really enjoyed training him.

He has very strong water skills and was demonstrating near all-age level blind work when he was sold.

Keep me updated...I am glad he has a caring partner!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Talented and beautiful! Sire and Dam?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NAFC/ FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade

X

Kaney Bayou's Perfect Ten MH

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the pics Keith. Nice camera and operator. Will keep you updated. Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts