RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RTF folks, Please join me in congratulating Stan and Sharon (aka "the redhead"), his lovely bride to be. Stan and Sharon are getting hitched this Friday, June 29th.

To Stan,

As someone who considers you a friend; As someone who knows some of your past; As someone who knows some of the challenges you've endured on your path to get to today; I want to sincerely congratulate both of you and extend you the best on many, many happy years together.

Sincerely,

Chris

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
RTF folks, Please join me in congratulating Stan and Sharon (aka "the redhead"), his lovely bride to be. Stan and Sharon are getting hitched this Friday, June 29th.

To Stan,

As someone who considers you a friend; As someone who knows some of your past; As someone who knows some of the challenges you've endured on your path to get to today; I want to sincerely congratulate both of you and extend you the best on many, many happy years together.

Sincerely,

Chris
Thanks Chris, I basically only had 1 criteria for this marriage.
I wanted someone that could tolerate me!!

Sharon (the Redhead) is the one!!!:cool:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Well,,, In my Humble opinion,,,,,, She settled!!:):):)

Congrats to the both of you!!!

Gooser

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Congrats Stan and Sharon

Does that mean she want to go elk hunting with us too :p:p

Seriously I am extremely happy for you my friend :D:D:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congrats Stan!! I wish you may happy years together!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
She could do better. Congratulations

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Stan--

I wish you and Sharon many happy years. Take care of each other and treasure each and every day.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats to both of you!

Missed you this weekend. Shoulda stopped by Finished B it was a fun one to watch!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Congratulations!! It ain't that bad ... only 3 things to remember:

•Yes, dear.

•You're right.

• I'm sorry.

Good luck.

JS

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Way to go, Stan! Corgrats! Whose gonna look after Elvis this weekend?

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
:) :cool: not:eek: hope the 2 of you have many :D years together!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Congratulations! This is wonderful news :)

Just a few words of advice: Will and I have been married 24 years today. There have been little "bumps in the road", but love, respect and communication have smoothed out those bumps. Always remember to tell and show Sharon every day that you love her....little things you do for her are great, but don't forget we women need to hear those 3 little words often. :) Show her respect...including respect for her opinions, advice and knowledge. Don't forget to talk...talk about the little things as well as the big things. Communication is so important.

You probably don't need me to tell you these things, but a friendly reminder never hurts...right? :)

I wish you both years and years of love and happiness together!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts