RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congtatulations to Alex Abraham and "Star"

Congtatulations to Alex Abraham and "Star", #7. AFC TEXACO’S HIGH TESSE on being a 2012 National Amateur Finalist.
WTG Alex and Star!!!!

john

·
Registered
9 Posts
As a casual observer, I received a couple calls asking "what's the story with handler/dog team #7" - my only reply was they consistently keep hitting it out of the park. Congratulations you had an outstanding 10 series.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
WTG Alex and Star, hope you both enjoyed the ride.

Gregg Leonard

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
As a casual observer, I received a couple calls asking "what's the story with handler/dog team #7" - my only reply was they consistently keep hitting it out of the park. Congratulations you had an outstanding 10 series.
That says a lot! Congratulations!!

M

·
Registered
780 Posts
I was out throwing th elong retired gun in the 10th and watched dog after dog hunt deep, come to the holding blind and work it out or handle. Star was one of only 2 dogs to literally go out and step on that long retired bird! Great job Alex. It was a pleasure to watch you. Congratulations on being a finalist!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't know the whole story but my understanding is that there is way more to " the story" of Alex and #7.....a truck wreck on the way to the National, bringing friends' dog to the National and running him while they were hospitalized and then hitting a home run with his own dog...someone who knows all the details should share them with RTF readers.
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith Retrievers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Being our 1st time at a National and not part of any of the training groups we were an unknown team. But we got it done. It was a thrill!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Alex,

Great job at the national Amateur. You deserve it. Star is a great dog.

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts