RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Cori x Tara litter in the classifieds. Have spoken with Doug Main, would like to speak to Cori's owner(s) if anyone can help me out with that. I've done search after search online and not found anything for contact. And if anyone has feedback on his pups feel free to let me know that too!

Thanks!
Kourtney

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Dave Heminger... currently at pre-national training with Cori. Cori is a love. I can get you a phone number after work today.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
http://www.crosswindkennels.com/stud.htm
scroll down for number. Cori's pups are very trainable but I don't think any of them are old enough to be competing since he just titled last year and started to get breedings. I saw Cori run as a 3 year old and he was very talented-only one of a handful of dogs that did the opening marks at a big Am then. I'm sure his wife will be happy to talk to you but Cori is the real deal.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I don't think those pictures of Cori quite do him justice........ (no pun intended).

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
Look up Dan & Guiness on this forum! She has a gorgeous 6 month old female by Cori that she won the Sr Puppy class with at a club trial last Saturday, and she also got a JAM with all the "big dogs" in Started. I think you would love her, she definitely has the quieter and more thoughtful personality you mentioned you might like.

But I AM kinda surprised, are you goin' yella dawg on us?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you guys. I will check into that. He's not one of the studs I've done research on so far. So far seems like good responses on the pups even though they are young.

No no no, not going yellow yet! lol. Tara is black so should be some black pups. They're due July 8th.

Thanks!
Kourtney

1 - 6 of 6 Posts