RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard they had a bad accident on the NY Tollway enroute to the National Amateur & both are hospitalized. Has anyone had an update? Report I got said Craig was mobile & Dana was "sitting beside the road". Dog is supposedly okay. Haven't had any updates since the initial news. I heard the truck/trailer was hit & rolled several times.

Wishing both Craig & Dana a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Oh my God! That's awful Vicky. Prayers sent that Craig & Dana will be OK as well as their dog.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I spoke with Alex Abraham who was driving behind Craig & Dana and he said it was the most horrible thing he'd ever seen. He didn't have any further updates on Craig & Dana's status only to say they have been transported to a hospital near Rochester, NY. Krumz is okay and he has him on his truck. Prayers said for a speedy recovery.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Crash Formula libre Motor vehicle Vehicle Litter Waste Land lot

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Wow, I hope they're ok. It looks like another dog box prevented the cab roof from collapsing but that looks horrible.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
How perfectly awful.
Prayers for the Stonesifers. Glad their dog is okay.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
They look very lucky to be alive! Glad their dog is fine and hope there are no serious injuries for them.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Canandaigua, N.Y. – Traffic on the Thruway is moving slowly Thursday afternoon between exit 43 and 44 after a rollover accident.Police say a car and camper collided in the westbound lane near exit 44 in Canandaigua. The vehicles rolled over into the shoulder of the road.Several people involved in the crash were hurt, but police say those injuries are not serious.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I don't know the Stonesifers, but prayers sent from Sort Of Southern California for full recoveries and for the continued good health of Krumz.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Craig and Dana are two of the finest people in our sport of field trials. They both give more than their fair share of time to make field trials successful.
I wish them a speedy recovery and look forward to training with them in the near future.= GREAT NEWS= Just got a call that both Dana and Craig will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
OMG thank God they r ok. They are really nice people and good friends. Good think Alex was there to help get Krumz out of the truck. Unbelieveable.....does anyone know how this happened?

Joyce

·
Administrator
3,872 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
What a frightening thing to go through. Glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Glad everyone is ok!!

Aaron

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Been there. Done that. I hope they found out right away that their dog was ok. That's the hardest part of an accident like this-not knowing if your dog made it. Pictures were chilling and it looks like a miracle that there's a happy ending. I hope that they go on to run the Nat. Am and good luck!!

M

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Great News they are both good people.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts