RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I think the girlfriend of the abuser will answer for this as well as the abuser. since it didn't happen in a court of law, I think it will happen in the hereafter.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hell in the hereafter for the abuser isn't enough. Owning a dog isn't a right, it's a privilege. People who do things like this... there aren't words.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I don't disagree Mark.... I think there's something wrong with that woman as well...... who could be with someone who would do that to a dog?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Yep, there is a special place for those people.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't disagree Mark.... I think there's something wrong with that woman as well...... who could be with someone who would do that to a dog?
If it makes you feel any better.... If he did that to the dog, think what he's gonna do to her when they get in a heated argument.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I could blame the teary eyes on the fire we have going in town but it isn't. Poor dog! Glad he got to see what a real person is like for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is a special Hell for those that abuse animals and children. I have to believe that.

Bruz

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
There is a special Hell for those that abuse animals and children. I have to believe that.

Bruz
Yep. I used to think that those people got a really hot place in hell.........later I figured that they would die quicker that way.
So now I figure that their place in hell is not as hot but makes
them suffer longer. Just my thoughts. My own ideas of torture
for those kind of people would let them live longer ( give them
time to repent and ask God's forgiveness ). My husband says
that what I have in mind will kill people ! Told him that was not
my aim really. Being dead means they aren't suffering so I don't
want them dead.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
When I go to the first link, I get a "That Page could not be found" message.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
If it makes you feel any better.... If he did that to the dog, think what he's gonna do to her when they get in a heated argument.
At least she has the opportunity to defend herself. The dog was probably tied to a dog house and had no chance.

This guy needs to see the business end of my Ka-Bar. One good slice and the he becomes an it. And yet, these people are allowed to breed.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Sad story with a good ending. I saw one about a year ago on animal planet I think where the girls bf was mad at the cat for clawing his furniture. Instead of declawing the cat he rubberbanded the cats paws till they fell off, all the cat had was the nubs where paws used to be.

Some people are really twisted.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I normally dont have hate in me but there is a special part of me that really wishes i could meet him - the second article said that he didnt cut off the legs himself a vet did it after he tried to fix the legs a couple of times but ended up having to amputate them- The original owner smashed his legs with a baseball bat for jumping up on the kitchen table - and then he couldn't be prosecuted because his girlfriend wouldnt testify - no testimony no case - I wonder how he would fare with no hands?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I normally dont have hate in me but there is a special part of me that really wishes i could meet him - the second article said that he didnt cut off the legs himself a vet did it after he tried to fix the legs a couple of times but ended up having to amputate them- The original owner smashed his legs with a baseball bat for jumping up on the kitchen table - and then he couldn't be prosecuted because his girlfriend wouldnt testify - no testimony no case - I wonder how he would fare with no hands?
Is there another article that says the whole story of what happened to the dog and do they know who the owner was?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
in post # 12 there is a link

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I fixed the first link in the OP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts