RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for Jerry cuz he's old and kant figger owt kompewterz.

Danny Farmer Retriever Training Seminar - May 19-23, 2004

Here are the DETAILS

Shayne

B

·
0 Posts
When ya'll migrate to Minnesota I will be interested. Have fun! :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Post up if you plan on attending! I'm gonna be there as an observer. I plan on camping out, hopefully I will not be fall victim to a vicious cow attack!

Len-has a "thing" about cows

·
Registered
471 Posts
Len,
You will be surrounded by cows. But they are nice cows. They only attack dogs......NOT.

·
Registered
51 Posts
WAH said:
Len,
You will be surrounded by cows. But they are nice cows. They only attack dogs......NOT.
What were the hotels again?

Len-can't bring enough bullets for a siege

·
Registered
100 Posts
Len said:
What were the hotels again?

Len-can't bring enough bullets for a siege
hahahaha Jersey boy in Texas, busting crackheads and scared of cows. Something ain't quite right with that. :D

Nothing like GDGing up Danny's seminar announcement.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Now Chris, think about this. You and I and many others think NOTHING about walking out in the field and whopping a cow upside the head.

But we "mite" (mites are on a chicken's a$$ according to my Mama) be reluctant to whop a dude with a gun pointed at us. If Len will take care of the gun stuff, I'm pretty sure we will take care of the " bull shi......bovine protection"

Jerry

R

·
0 Posts
farmer seminar

Can someone give me some backgound on Mr farmer,I seen his name come up several times.I just attended my first seminar,evans.I would like too learn more. Cant afford to go too all the seminars would like to pick and select the better ones.

Rick

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Re: farmer seminar

rro said:
Can someone give me some backgound on Mr farmer,I seen his name come up several times.I just attended my first seminar,evans.I would like too learn more. Cant afford to go too all the seminars would like to pick and select the better ones.

Rick
I'd say that Danny Farmer's workshop would be one of the "better ones" !

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Re: farmer seminar

rro said:

Rick
Mr. Farmer is one of the elite retriever trainers in the country.

Some of his accomplishments:

He has won three National Championships (NFC Otus of Redfern, NFC Vinwood Takes Lickin, NFC Eagle Ridge Rocket Sam

He assisted the owner in training another national champion (NFC Wanapum's Lucyanna Girl, owned and handled by John Parrot)

He trained FC-AFC Rippin Blue Thunder who was high point open dog

he as handled many national finalists

he has trained scores of dogs to FC-AFC titles.

Danny has been a professional retriever trainer for 25 years and he is without question one of the top 2 or 3 retriever trainers in the country IMHO

·
Registered
471 Posts
rro,
This is not Mr. Farmers first rodeo. Danny has been training dogs for 30 years (more or less). He has trained with and learned from the best. He is now one of the best IMHO(some people say THE best) dog trainers in the world. Danny has put on seminars in the past but not recently. Your profile says you are a beginning dog trainer sothis would be a good one for you since it is on Basics and Transition. If you are still in San Antonio it is only a hop, skip and a jump to down town Anderson, TX.

P.S. I know Danny but I have never attended one of his seminars. I hope to make it to this one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
He has also been called

"The Dog Whisperer"

by some.

Paul-TEXAS

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
And Mr. Farmer is also Vice-President of "Jerry's Goobers". Mr. Aycock is President after that e-mail about "Justin's Worst Nightmare"!!!! :D :D :D

Jerry

·
Registered
64 Posts
I attended one of Danny's seminars in the 80's in Colorado. I agree that he is one of the BEST pro's and think his, should be at the top of your list to attend.

Ken Erikson

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Quick update & "Heads Up":

I'm receiving applications and there's still two months left. An ad will be in the Apr edition of RFTN. There will be a few "Goodies" as door prizes, Lanyards & Gift Certificates from Tri-Tronics, dog food from Purina, and I'm sure we can con Gary & Jane Edwards out of a couple of their nice Handler's Jackets.

Your checks WILL NOT be deposited until the first week of May!!!! Sending the application and check now gets you on the list. If for some reason you find that you can't make it, I will send your check back, tear it up, whatever you want me to do.

Jerry

1 - 20 of 35 Posts