RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With great sadness, I inform you that Darrell Frisbee passed away today. Daryl was one of the top Golden trainers owning FC AFC Benjamin Rajah Frisbee and Ben’s Enchanted Budweiser

· Registered
11,077 Posts
With great sadness, I inform you that Darrell Frisbee passed away today. Daryl was one of the top Golden trainers owning FC AFC Benjamin Rajah Frisbee and Ben’s Enchanted Budweiser
Sad to hear, he, Charlie Hays, and Carl Ruffalo were among the founding principals of the original Minnesota Mafia. Darrell built, with his own hands and a couple of drag lines, one of the most spectacular retriever training areas I have seen. We had the privilege of training there before the first Mondovi National Amateur.

Reactions: Golddogs

· Registered
114 Posts
Darrell in his prime was a big reason the upper midwest became a field trial mecca that it is. He Built and developed one of the most spectacular training grounds in the country.
Like Dr. Ed, I also had the privilege of training for the 2009 NARC event held up in Virginia MN. He hosted the whole group for a couple of lunches and also cooked everyone dinner one evening.
Everybody needs to hoist and tip a Budweiser in his honor!
Rest in Peace Darrell, Many places to build new ponds up there.
Randy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts