RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the upcoming Rorem Workshop in Michigan was worthwhile. Has anyone here gone before? I was wondering about his DVD as well. Your opinion is appreciated, THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I went to the one in January in TX I would highly recommend this work shop, and if there is room and you have a dog that can do the work try to get in as a handler / dog team.

I will shoot for another one with Meg.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I believe the workshop money deadline was May 1st. They e-mailed the approved attendees on May 11th..............

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
There is always a few drop outs, so it doesn't hurt to ask if you can get in.

I've been twice and have learned something each and everytime, now only if I could remember those lessons while I was actually running in a FT :D ;)

Hoping to go a third time....I need all the help I can get!

FOM

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
What clinic put on by a topshelf pro isn't worth it???? Not to sound like a smarta$$... I was to 2 and learned more the second time than the first.

Angie

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
GO!!! It's everything it's cracked up to be. Way better than sitting in your lounge chair watching the video. AND his DVD is really good!!! Dave is very gracious and an excellent host. I shot video from the field on Friday and was invited as a gallery guest the 2 remaining days. AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
blind ambition said:
Angie B said:
I was to 2 and learned more the second time than the first.

Angie
Angie, was that you promising never to be a spectator again during the intro to Dave's DVD?
She threw birds at the one that I attended....well kinda :twisted:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
How much $ is it, with a dog and without one?

john

·
Registered
932 Posts
Angie B said:
What clinic put on by a topshelf pro isn't worth it???? Not to sound like a smarta$$... I was to 2 and learned more the second time than the first.

Angie
Exactly right Angie..........always something to learn..............definitly lookin' forward to the seminar........... 8)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
..there is a post on the Events page...had a couple of cancellations.

retrievertraining.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41977

·
Registered
446 Posts
Its an excellent seminar..... well worth every penny you spend on it. Dave is a great teacher! We've been to 2 of his seminars and I'm looking forward to going again!

G

·
I've been to 2 Dave Rorem clinics and have is handling DVD & his DVDs with Rex Carr-
They are excellent and so are the clinics-
I will go every chance I can !
I've been with a dog and without and learn a great deal each time.
He is a wonderful educator and translates everything so it is easy to understand.
Hope you get in-Sylvia McClure

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
..any "Golden" people going?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts