RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris,

I find it so very distressing to hear of the pain that you and yours have been caused by several unfeeling, boorish knuckledraggers. To abuse a resource like RTF and in turn your good will is so classless that it almost defies discription.

Please be sure to let you boy know that there are many more who respect the job you have done for us with RTF, than those who have such little regard for others and as such reduce theselves to a very low place on the food chain.

Best Regards and Thanks

Chuck

·
Registered
259 Posts
One thing in my opinion from the reading this board is you have always shown a lot of class in your responses and THANKS FOR A GREAT FORUM!!
I think some take offense to differing opinions but that is what discussion and debate is about. When your lower yourself to name calling and personal attacks you lost the argument. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Chris I would also like to thank you for RTN and apologize on behalf of users who abuse RTN.

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
There are a few that don't seem to have much class in dealing with others but I just ignore them (literally). I try to stay positive even when I disagree with a comment. Overall, I have been very pleased with the posts/comments that are made on RTF.

It is such a shame that a very few have take the despicable actions that Chris described.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Golddogs said it well.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
There are a few that don't seem to have much class in dealing with others but I just ignore them (literally). I try to stay positive even when I disagree with a comment. Overall, I have been very pleased with the posts/comments that are made on RTF.

It is such a shame that a very few have take the despicable actions that Chris described.
Yes this I agree with this statement and I hope RTFers appreciate the work and effort that goes towards this site and maintaining it for our enjoyment. Thanks to you Chris and your assistants!!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.