RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Entries close Monday March 14.
Not too late for 2 day mail from Fed Ex or the like.
Be sure to wave the signature requirement.
john

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
John-

Will you be posting the running order for Del Bay & Lab Club on the club website?

M

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think to ask.
But if they don't do it for some reason, I am sure that they will be available somewhere on line.
I wouldn't expect them to be posted until late in the week at the earliest
since it is a Wed. draw.
john

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Ted, I clicked on the "master" of the running order page and it won't let me in. It says, "Page not availible" on the tripod site.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Jim Cooke said:
Jr's & Sr's only, they haven't got masters up yet they must be typing as the draw is happening
Thanks Jim. That makes sense, because the Labrador RC running order isn't even labeled there yet. And they're both on the same site.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bait went to saundra daisy site and they haven't got it there yet eather, but looks like they will split the master A and B set up on her site

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
What are the odds of getting the same # in the running order both days?!? :shock:

M

·
Registered
844 Posts
You would not believe the strange things that happen with numbers when you start manipulating them.

Each entry form is given a number as it comes in. The numbers for the draw are them pulled out of a bucket and matched to the numbers given to the entries. Every single stake in every single event is dealt with individually - the handlers just need to deal with it.

ALSO - ANYONE IS INVITED TO ATTEND A DRAW TO WITNESS, and I have always encouraged people to do so. You may ATTEND; not INTERFERE, as I have had happen in the past, with drunk people showing up at the school where the draw was being held. I have a letter from Gordon about that.

The draw is SO randomly done - I shuffle around the entry forms before they are numbered, etc. - that I really get tired of people complaining about their numbers.

No matter how I pick the numbers - by hand out of a bucket or with Research Randomizer - SOMEONE is not happy.

Maybe next time you can call me with your request . . . NOT.

Anyone who knows me knows that I will not change the running order to suit people.

Thanks,

Sondra Daisey

PS - Ask Nancy Sills if you don't believe me. :lol:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Sondra- as I have always been told Stuff Happens. I remember at one trial a dog was pulled number one in the Open and in the Amateur. You do your draw the same as I do.....

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
You're a real pal John. The same shot that shows Kate kickin' up dirt leaving the line also shows my butt looking like J-Lo after one too many pints of Ben & Jerry's.

It's Been a Long Winter Regards-
M

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Miriam Wade said:
You're a real pal John. The same shot that shows Kate kickin' up dirt leaving the line also shows my butt looking like J-Lo after one too many pints of Ben & Jerry's.

It's Been a Long Winter Regards-
M
:)
Ya gotta love Pic. #7 and #8 though.

john-a Haagen Dazs man himself :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts