RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Among the wonderful young Golden Retrievers running Derby...

is ..Firemarks Million Dollar Baby ** "Haley".. who I heard now has 22 Derby points.. which ..."puts her in the top 10 golden derby bitches of all time" .... :D

Mike and "Haley".... Huge Congratulations on this wonderful achievement !! ..........Ever so "cool" !!! 8)

Judy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,825 Posts
I'll tell you another great Golden unning derby is Brassfire's NY Fireman
"Truck" Real nice and impressive to watch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,637 Posts
moscowitz said:
I'll tell you another great Golden unning derby is Brassfire's NY Fireman
"Truck" Real nice and impressive to watch.
I'll definitely second Judy's Congrats to Haley (& Melanie) Wow!! It is impressive & since she's a Firemark gal-I bet she doesn't stop at Derby! :wink:

But.. ...Mike-what can you tell me about Truck? I'm definitely going to find a trial where he's entered & go. He's my Finn's litter brother & I'd love to see him.

Thanks-

M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
499 Posts
I have to proudly add to the list:

Goldbriars Copper Bullet "Copper"

trained, owned, handled by Joe and Dottie Wattleworth--
28 Derby points to date and hopefully a couple more
coming up soon. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Add Judy Bly's Sportin' Nitty Gritty (Ruffie) to the list with 37 points.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YardleyLabs said:
These are photos of Truck at the South Jersey derby. Did a beautiful job with Jeff Stoneman as handler. He received a JAM in this trial.



Love the pictures!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
Miriam Wade said:
moscowitz said:
I'll tell you another great Golden unning derby is Brassfire's NY Fireman
"Truck" Real nice and impressive to watch.
I'll definitely second Judy's Congrats to Haley (& Melanie) Wow!! It is impressive & since she's a Firemark gal-I bet she doesn't stop at Derby! :wink:

But.. ...Mike-what can you tell me about Truck? I'm definitely going to find a trial where he's entered & go. He's my Finn's litter brother & I'd love to see him.

Thanks-

M
Miriam,
I had the opportunity to judge this at BRRC last month. This is a FUN dog to watch. Big, strong, talented, fast and this Golden even had a control break on water :wink:
A warning for future judges: Don't be too close when taking ducks after his water retrieves that coat carries a lot of water.

Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,825 Posts
Miriam I don't know what to really tell you. Jeff Stoneman is a really nice pro who is running the dog. The dog has one hell of a water entry and is just impressive to watch. He is built real nice - strong looking. When you see him run you will remember him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim Carrion said:
Miriam Wade said:
moscowitz said:
I'll tell you another great Golden unning derby is Brassfire's NY Fireman
"Truck" Real nice and impressive to watch.
I'll definitely second Judy's Congrats to Haley (& Melanie) Wow!! It is impressive & since she's a Firemark gal-I bet she doesn't stop at Derby! :wink:

But.. ...Mike-what can you tell me about Truck? I'm definitely going to find a trial where he's entered & go. He's my Finn's litter brother & I'd love to see him.

Thanks-

M
Miriam,
I had the opportunity to judge this at BRRC last month. This is a FUN dog to watch. Big, strong, talented, fast and this Golden even had a control break on water :wink:
A warning for future judges: Don't be too close when taking ducks after his water retrieves that coat carries a lot of water.

Tim
Well...Tim... :D ..that's why Golden people always have warm fluffy towels at hand ....usually to dry their retrievers with though ! :wink:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top