• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris, Shayne,

Should you set up a seperate forum for dog pics? Then everyone could download the pics of their favorite retrievers? Just an idea.

Lee

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics

That is fine, I just like to read retriever related issues on the training site instead of pics. I have absolutely nothing against pics.

Lee

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
I voted No. Many people have mentioned how they keep forgetting to check the events page and even the 2nd classified page. Keeping RTF "simple" for users that aren't well versed in using the forum is a plus.

Vicky

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I voted no.

My thought is most people like to "brag" about their dogs and a picture is a great way to do that. Most mark the subject line with "pics" or something to that effect.

Also we don't seem to get wrapped around the axle over pictures - ht vs ft / american vs british / ect....we just enjoy a good dog doing good work.

Well okay sometimes we get out of hand with some pics, but its all good!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
I think our split is perfect, as is.
Except the events reports are back on the main forum more than on the Events forum.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
I totally love the pics and often download them for background shots. But I voted for a different forum, so that when I'm at work with a great internet connection I can download them quickly. But at home with my 28.8 connection I can read the forum quickly in text form without waiting for the pics to download.

/Paul

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
AmiableLabs said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
I think our split is perfect, as is.
Except the events reports are back on the main forum more than on the Events forum.
Which would seem to point that RTFers would prefer 'fewer' forums :)

Vicky

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
How 'bout a seperate forum for pics of Shayne???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I have grandkids that poke around on this 'puter sometimes!!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
AmiableLabs said:
I didn't vote for that split either. :D
Neither did I.

I just want them all in the same place so I know where to look. I don't care if they are there or here.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
I voted No. Many people have mentioned how they keep forgetting to check the events page and even the 2nd classified page. Keeping RTF "simple" for users that aren't well versed in using the forum is a plus.

Vicky
I always did until I found that little button on the main forum page that says Check new posts since last visit It shows ALL the forums. :D

Latisha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts