·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The real irony, the little female that plastered the green collar boy is the most "reserved" pup in the bunch. Or she was.

·
Registered
496 Posts
aww very cute.... the look on that poor green collared little guy's eyes is like... 'what the heck just happened here' ... then looks like the black collar guy is coming in for the easy prey - man down. priceless!

Barb

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
That back pup just saw a chance to get a few in while down. Well fed looking pups. Little to much for me.
Don't get many photo op's like that.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks like Lars, the pup I received from you. He doesn't care about anybody either!!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aww very cute.... the look on that poor green collared little guy's eyes is like... 'what the heck just happened here' ... then looks like the black collar guy is coming in for the easy prey - man down. priceless!

Barb
He did, totally. Black collar is the smaller male, green is the biggest, black didn't waste any time taking advantage, though it was very short-lived.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
496 Posts
Had to look at this again... great shots.

Appears the green guy was investigating the shadow from the chair. Hope he doesn't think the shadow got him:) appears not he does look up at the female that flattened him.

Barb

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That back pup just saw a chance to get a few in while down. Well fed looking pups. Little to much for me.
Don't get many photo op's like that.
There's 9 of them, 6.5 weeks old, they're a pretty good bunch, just feeling their oats when we go outside now. Thankfully, they start going home next week.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I think you need to get their eyes checked! They are on the ground an awful lot.:D lmao

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Oh My God Funny!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Great pictures!! Puppies are such a hoot!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Thanks for sharing Kim!!! 2nd picture of the puppy on the deck is priceless!! Those are the "money" shots!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts