RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny to me how much difference a good food can make. I was feeding Rhett a brand of food that I am guessing didn't agree with him. Things were getting bad he would scratch constantly, his coat looked very "dirty" meaning it got darker, considering he is almost white. You could see his skin was irrated, recently switched him to Blue Buffalo Lamb and it has made a HUGE difference. His coat is white again, he doesn't scratch and his skin looks normal. I just am amazed that there is such a huge difference in cheaper foods compared to some of the premium foods. I'm not saying that this is an every dog occurrence, Rhett may just be a little more sensitive than others but it's awesome to see him so comfortable again.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Having switched several client dogs from a lesser quality food to a premium food, the results you have seen are typical. HUGE differences in everyday health and performance as well. Its well worth the investment.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Duh, if you ate junk food all the time your health wood not be good either.

Folks, if you can't or won't spend $2.00 per day to feed your family member quality food, then give the dog to someone
who will.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I feed Euk 30/20 Premium Performance to my trial dogs $60.00 at Petco, ok I guess it's $2.60 to $2.75 a day for them.

I feed PMI Nutition(the old purina not sold to nestle) Exclusive Large breed to the dogs not running every day.
It is $44.00 per bag, thats how I get $2.00 a day. My 10 year old YLM looks great and is in excellent health.
The youngsters are also in great shape.

Just think about it!!! $ 2 to 3 dollars a day to feed your friend and family member.
Most people spend more on their morning Latte or energy drink.

Gregg Leonard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts