RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm moving to Fayetteville in the fall and I'm looking to meet some people in the area who train dogs. I'm not looking for Pro's, just some guys or gals who would like to train with me.
I've been into field trials for the last couple of years and I'm interested in also starting to train for akc/hrc hunt tests. If theres anyone one out there who could use an extra hand just let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wylee,
You are moving to the training hub of North Carolina. There are a large amount of clubs around you that train for HRC as well as AKC hunt tests. I suggest you go to the HRC website and look at the clubs around your area, they list the officers in the clubs. I am sure when you contact them they will be inviting you to their club practices. We are friendly people over here and I know first hand that when you get here and meet some of these people you will have no problem finding people to train with.
As far as pros go, there are a number of pros within 50 mile radius of where you are going to be. You will also meet them at the hunt tests this fall. So, tune up your dog and come play with us this fall you will be glad you did.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Lumber River is a very good club and they put on a great hunt test. Definitely get in touch with them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Richard,

I tried to respond to your PM but I need a few more posts. I plan on getting to the Fayetteville area around the last week of September or first week of October. Thanks for the invite, I'll check you guys out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.