RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I saw a sign for River Bottom Retrievers on the Foley Beach express when we left last saturday. I believe that he has done some hunt test over here in louisiana for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
There are several folks near there. There will be a Lower Alabama RC training day in Foley Alabama next Saturday starting about 7:00 a.m. I stongly advise you to attend and meet some people. PM Splash 'Em on this board for details. See you there!

Mark

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
O.K., if I misunderstood and you are not in the area looking for a training group, nevermind.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I saw a sign for River Bottom Retrievers on the Foley Beach express when we left last saturday. I believe that he has done some hunt test over here in louisiana for the last couple of years.
I saw that sign last month when we went to Gulf Shores. Do you know the trainers name.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Ya'll know him! He has ran several tests under you Mark! (North Alabama HRC, Pontchatrain just to name a few)

You can find him at www.rbretrievers.com or on Facebook River Bottom Retrivers or his phone number is 251-802-2952.

Noah's kennel is in Fairhope. I also know he is in the process of building brand new facilities south of Fairhope. He's only about a 25 minutes from OBA.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Yes, I know Noah. He is a good guy and his dog's do very well. I did not know he was the same as Riverbottom Retrievers. I thought the OP was asking about a training group in the panhandle area.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Trevor, what kind of trainer are you looking for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts