RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Katie

The Open, AM, and Qual will all start first thing Fri morning. We are going to do our best getting started on the times published. There are a large number of dogs, so we are going to try to give the judges all the time they need to put on a good test.

The running order and times are posted on Entry Express.

Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
Downeast

Jeff, Will the Derby probably start after the BIG Q (65 Dogs) or on time? The premium says either at 10am or after the conclusion of the Q. It could be a long weekend.

Lee Nelson

·
Registered
45 Posts
The plan is to start the derby as close to on time as possible. You know the set-up with the qual and derby sharing the same areas. Our hope is that the qual can get through the land series, so that the derby can start on time.

Jeff

·
Registered
72 Posts
You running Zeus or is he aged out? He was a pretty good little derby dog considering he wasn't run in many :). See you at the DEHRC HT?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Zeus will run the qual and Hunter the AM and Qual. I'm not sure if I will run anything at the HT, but I plan on being there at least on Sat.

How's your girl doing, is she ready for the HT season?

Jeff

·
Registered
72 Posts
He should do great as well as Hunter. When are you breeding her? Should be very nice pups.

Jenny is doing alright. Got some great hunting this season in Louisiana and now we're ready to start serious training again. I've been soooooo busy here lately hopefully she will be ready by the DEHRC test but I'm not sure if I will enter. I have an up and coming ylf that I plan on running in Juniors, should be pretty interesting, lots of drive but I'm not sure if she has too much between the ears lol.

Are you handling Hunter or is Rich?

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
How far along did the "Q" get today?

M
They finished the land marks, Thirty some back.
Blind in the AM.

john

·
Registered
266 Posts
What time did the Derby get going? I had a dog running in the Derby and was curious as to how far along they were able to get. Thanks for any info!!

G

·
From what I heard, they finished one series in the Derby and got some answers from the start--9 pick ups.

They had a second series set up but the shots from the Open were obviously going to affect the dogs so they will start tomorrow with the second. Don't know if it will be the same test or not.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ed Forry won the Q. 11 dogs made the final series. Word around the gallery from what I heard is that they were calling this weekend the National Q Championship. Tough was the word.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats to Dave Baty and Cody for a third in the Open. Ken Neil won and Alan Pleasant took second, don't know which dogs.

G

·
Canman said:
Congrats to Dave Baty and Cody for a third in the Open. Ken Neil won and Alan Pleasant took second, don't know which dogs.
When somebody find out who Ken ran in the open, please post here! It's either Nellie, who was just bred... Or Mollie or Zonk.

-K

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
OPEN

1st- Good Idea's Whoa Nellie- Ken Neil- Ken Neil & Brenda Little
2nd- Candlewoods Something Royal- Alan Pleasant- Marvin Blount
3RD- Kericho's Kodiak Gold- Al Arthur- David and Marlene Baty
4th- CAFC Highwood Yukon of Forest Dell- Sally Ann Earl-Costello owner/handler

Sorry dont know the RJ or the Jams

AMATEUR

1st- 4th- CAFC Highwood Yukon of Forest Dell- Sally Ann Earl-Costello
2nd- Small Craft Advisory- Gary Unger
3rd- Good Idea's Whoa Nellie- Ken Neil- Ken Neil & Brenda Little
4th- AFC Watuaga's Bull Gator- Stephen O'Connell

Sorry dont know the RJ or the Jams

All I can add is GO WHOA NELLIE.....wish I had been there but I am home in Florida
________
Marijuana seed

1 - 20 of 40 Posts