RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, the mail delivered a special package to our residence.

8 brand new ATB's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, there have been plenty of fun "ATB's" already thrown in the back yard. :wink:

Dozer and I would like to thank Avery and their staff for this generous gesture.

Since Dozer cannot speak to accept this gift, he will wag his tail in appreciation during the Hot Springs event. :wink:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
That was pretty dang cool of them.
Avery is VERY good to us retriever folk.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Agreed,

Great folks...great products.

I got the call, to set up the account, to PM the Dozer, to send the ATB's....

Glad it worked out!

Chris

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Great people and great for the dog games.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
To clarify...all I did was reset the password for the Avery Retriever products manager...he did the rest.

David Carrington is about as good as they come!

Chris

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Paul,

You might want to save that graphic for a time when it is more appropriate.

It is hard to deny they are bigtime supporters of the retriever community. That is the truth.

To me "sucking up" is when it is a lie.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Chris Atkinson said:
David Carrington is about as good as they come!
I'll drink to that...I mean I agree with that!

David goes above and beyond his duties as an Avery rep. He's the real deal.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
AmiableLabs said:
Paul,

It is hard to deny they are bigtime supporters of the retriever community. That is the truth.

Uh, you got that backwards, I was referring to Guthrie. Do you think if I start making a bunch of derogator remarks against retriever sports, hammering on celebrities, generally being a big prick that Avery will send me bumpers? I know, I'll start playing the east coast vs west coast angle, I mean Tellus wiped up on the east coast boys at the only west coast event in SRS history, and obviously the east can't play basketball. Ok now that I've gone there I'll go sit by my mailbox for the bumpers and the rest of RTF can send donations to the Paul Cantrell relief fund so I can keep playing dog games...

/Paul

·
Registered
137 Posts
I ran a hunt test in jonesboro Ark. this past weekend, and I stopped by Chris Akins house to drop off a dog, wait until you see the new Avery Ruff dog Stands. You can get one through Chris at Dixie Dog supply, and they are the real deal. Can't wait to get mine.!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AmiableLabs said:
Paul,

I agree.

Maybe Gundog could save his remarks for a PM or in person.

I personally would like to keep this particular thread sincere.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:
AmiableLabs said:
Paul,

I agree.

Maybe Gundog could save his remarks for a PM or in person.

I personally would like to keep this particular thread sincere.
Oh great, now you'll be looking for help from RTF to get to Oregon.

/Paul

·
Registered
237 Posts
, and obviously the east can't play basketball. /Paul[/quote]

There are four schools in my state that would argue that point, UNC being the best, of course.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Ken has asked me, in the open forum in front of witnesses to please not pollute his Avery thread. He sincerely is appreciate of the free handout and would like to recognize the generosity of the Avery company in helping his dog Dozer participate in the first series of the SRS. Being the gentleman that I am, I have acknowledged that Avery is indeed a reputable company providing sponsorship for many dog related events and should be commended. I have agreed to not continue my obviously one sided jesting with Ken in this thread and even offered him my moral support in his efforts at the SRS. I also recommended a little reading material to help get him mentally prepared.

Go get'em Ken...

/Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts