RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to build a couple of blinds on the property. I love seeing all the different ideas that guys come up with.. If you have a blind let's see it. Would be very interested in pictures of the building process as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This particular blind is on a rice field by the Cache river in Ar. It used to be a deck on the back of my house, before brushing. Basically designed for floodstage use but can be used at normal stage.

Nature reserve Property Shack Log cabin Hut

·
Registered
753 Posts
I will try and get a couple pics of a couple blinds my budduy and his dad have. They are in N. LA one is two stories and about 800sq' the other one is around 700sq'.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Here is one of mine. It is 8x10, with 2' covered in the front, 2' shooting area, a 4' covered with a bench. All of my wood blinds are built on the same basic design, but different sizes.

We built it at home, broke it down into sections, and assembled in the field.

Here it is almost done brushing. I have added a dog box and ramp since the pic was taken.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Oh that looks good Ken, can ya give us a few days notice the next time you start rolling the bacon for the grill? I've ever tried that, looks delicious.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have got to find the picture of the blind I built in N. La man it was awsome. Saltgrass where at in N. La did your friend build their blind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts