RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
no not at all i have a freezer the first 3 shelves are loaded with ducks chuckers
pheasants and a quail or two the other shelves have chickens - a turkey or two and veggies my wife opens it all the birds are wrapped in plastic bags

seeya in the pines

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Doesn't look full enough.
Mine is out in the garage as the wife wont let me keep it inside.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Love the hanging rack. But something's missing...no beer? :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
i keep ducks in freezer out side. also beer in frg out side. never know which u will need first a duck or beer. sometimes u need both. depends how the training went.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have a little more "hydration" than you do.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wish I would have taken a picture of a freezer I seen a few years ago, it was a commercial side by side and every shelf and all of the door baskets were crammed full of ducks and that was all that was in it. I keep telling my wife I need a small one to keep duck in now that ours is full with our own food, last fall she kicked out my training ducks for the deer she shot:D

·
Registered
303 Posts
A buddy of mine went to a wal mart auction and bought a freezer that he can hang 4 or 5 deer in at a time to let them cool down untill they butcher them. I would really like to have one to hang wet birds and have room for a fan inside of it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My freezer in the basement is 1/2 full of ducks but my fridge in the basement looks like yours minus the racks, but thanks for the good idea, I see a project in the near future.

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts