RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our supplier just notified us that he lost 1500 ducks to bad weather last night. We are in dire need of 300 ducks for our hunt scheduled for April 21-22-2012 .
If you know anyone in the Louisiana or surrounding area please let me know.
Robert 337-515-2728 [email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Robert,

Where in LA are you located?
Do you have a way to transport birds?

I have a friend who has about 600 ducks he's looking to sell (left overs from pen raised shoots). They are in South Texas but he can transport. Just not sure how far he's willing to take them. Might have to meet 1/2 way?

Give me details and I'll pass them on to him to see if he can help you out.

[email protected]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our club is SW LA. We would gladly go get them. We have crates to transport them. Could you get me a contact number?

·
Registered
119 Posts
SETHRC has also lost our bird order from the same breeder. We need 175 ducks. We are located just outside of Dayton, TX and would be willing to meet your friend. Please contact me @ 936.258.3030
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. Test dates are March 24-25

·
Registered
103 Posts
Robert,

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, right after I sent you contact info I found out our birds for both our AKC and HRC tests (700 birds) were coming from the same supplier you were using and will not be delivered.

That said, I was forced to have Jeff hold all of his birds for our club.

I sent some e-mails out to some other folks I know that may have ducks left over. If I come across more I will e-mail you.

Again, I'm sorry for putting the info out there for you, then having to grab the birds for ourselves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts