RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I was just going to post and ask the same question - I could not get on just now when I tried as well :?:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ouch. I hope if wasn't down before midnight. Our hunt test just closed.... It was working the last time I looked about 2 hours before close.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Yep, as an event secretary it is frustrating not to know how many entries were received before closing and whether the draw is ready to approve.

Hopefully it will be back up soon and will be more reliable in the future.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Down at 1am after all the draws ran. We pushed more HRC changes. It's up now.

Jeff you seem to stay frustrated, sorry we can't seem to make you happy, we are doing our best.

SM

·
Registered
252 Posts
It's working for me now. As far as EE's reliability....I've found it to be excellent over the years. ANY time you use computers there is a chance for minor issues. The convienence is well worth dealing with any very rare problems. Maybe folks shouldn't wait until 11:50pm to try to enter....(course I've done it).

John
________
Gm Vortec Engine History

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
We try to make changes or do server maintenence at times when it will be the least invasive, just incase there are issues... but i'm learning that you people never sleep so it doesn't really matter! We had entries rolling in at 1am this morning for events that don't close for days.

There is a LOT better stuff to look at on the net at 1am than EntryExpress.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

SM

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
We try to make changes or do server maintenence at times when it will be the least invasive, just incase there are issues... but i'm learning that you people never sleep so it doesn't really matter! We had entries rolling in at 1am this morning for events that don't close for days.

There is a LOT better stuff to look at on the net at 1am than EntryExpress.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

SM
Or here's an idea, read a good magazine...

http://www.womenshooters.com/archive/old1103issue/pix1103/cover1103.jpg

/Paul

·
Registered
864 Posts
Must be really nice having people complain everytime your doing an upgrade or general maintanance. Imagine what they are like when they go out to eat. Big tippers I'm sure! :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts