RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get to the "on line" running order through EE? Im having a hard time finding my numbers for the Middle TN RC's HT....anyone?

Thanks in advance
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Targander said:
How do you get to the "on line" running order through EE? Im having a hard time finding my numbers for the Middle TN RC's HT....anyone?

Thanks in advance
It probably isn't done yet. Search on for the event and when you get to it, you'll see links at the bottom -- view entries, view premium. When the running order is done, the "view entries" will be replaced by "view running order". Right now, you can probably still see just the entries.

I don't know exactly how or when Shayne does what he does, but it seems to be 24-48 hours after closing that the running order is up.

-Kristie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im just hoping they put both of my dogs under the same judges since TR will be running them for me that weekend... :?

Thanks again Kristie..
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Targander said:
Im just hoping they put both of my dogs under the same judges since TR will be running them for me that weekend... :?

Thanks again Kristie..
If you put the same handler, they will... Did you do that?

ps -- running order must be forming now... the master entries aren't available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, same handler... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
kristie said:
Targander said:
How do you get to the "on line" running order through EE? Im having a hard time finding my numbers for the Middle TN RC's HT....anyone?

Thanks in advance
It probably isn't done yet. Search on for the event and when you get to it, you'll see links at the bottom -- view entries, view premium. When the running order is done, the "view entries" will be replaced by "view running order". Right now, you can probably still see just the entries.

I don't know exactly how or when Shayne does what he does, but it seems to be 24-48 hours after closing that the running order is up.

-Kristie
The Club does their own running orders. Sherie certainly has her hands full with all those flights and dogs. I imagine she'll post her running order shortly.

Shayne
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top