RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EIC / CNM Punnett square chart

Just incase anyone wanted to know how your puppies would end up when breeding "other" than clear / clear animals. Here is the chart as a pic.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Those are the averages, however the possibilities are endless, if you look at the actual numbers based on reported cases, all possibilities have occured,

·
Registered
234 Posts
Those are the averages, however the possibilities are endless, if you look at the actual numbers based on reported cases, all possibilities have occured,
Dear GAWD not again ! yes they are averages, but Not ALL possibilities can occur ! for example, you can't get an affected pup if you breed a clear to a affected!

METALUNO LOOK AT THE CHART !!!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Have no interest it that chart. Once my dogs got brought into it I realized most people on this site are way into themselves and have no interstate in what I do or don't do.
This is my last comment on any of these particular threads.

·
Registered
792 Posts
still a newbie here and not to be the spelling police but its punnett after Reginald C Punnett. I was once i biology major in college for a semester;-) Carry on

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
still a newbie here and not to be the spelling police but its punnett after Reginald C Punnett. I was once i biology major in college for a semester;-) Carry on
Newby is definately correct

·
Registered
946 Posts
I always wondered if you needed permission to post copyrighted material on here. I am sure that DDC probably doesn't mind the free advertising though..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts