RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
My goodness Curtis! What a fine baby. Have fun with her!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That's a long mark for such a young one. You should have fun with her.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are stretching her quickly fun thing is seeing my wife "handle her". She is swimming in the pool and the pond with me. She is still to small to fit something in her mouth in the water. By the way she is Wayne's pup Rowdy litter mate.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
WOW!! What a good job. She looks a little bigger than Rowdy.

I am amazed at the built in retrieving desire that the pups came home with.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Very Nice! I also Have a CLF out of Pirate named Ella. Also a little marking machine who is now 8 months, who has been off to the pro for over a month now. They grow up way to quick! Enjoy the new pup!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
675 Posts
Oh my! She is only 8 weeks old? Impressive indeed! Looks like you have a winner on your hands and what a doll she is. Good luck with her and enjoy!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
How much does she weigh? I have a littermate that is about 8-9 lbs. we are working on her retrieving and she is doing well but I haven't done any marks to that length.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is around 10 pounds. We did intro to water at the lease today. She had a blast in running water and had a few swims. She is running a few marks through decoys and doing well on her sit.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Rowdy weighs about 9 lbs. I had forgotten how small they are at first. I hope he stays small like his mom, Cha. I have not introduced him to water yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts