RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

That is enough ARNOLD for a lifetime....

• Put Layla back.... with or without puppies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares, as long as Arnold is gone

• To much GDG, back to ducks and dawgs

• Jerry in a thong... (Gerard should be happy.. HAHAHAHA)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
dogs

Jerry in a thong? Do you want to crash our computers?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I think my Aviater of Lindsey should be blown up or a full size pic of Lindsey here.

I don't think any pics can compare with hers. ( I am probably biased. )

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Re: dogs

Booty said:
Jerry in a thong? Do you want to crash our computers?
Bootay,

That's what I voted for. I doubt his skinny tush would even hold up a thong, so Lee would be enthralled...A Texas style David.

UB..damn, that just MAY be a stretch.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
NO WAY, I dang near have to use a "come-along" each morning just to cinch up my belt so my pants won't fall off.

Not real proud of it, but facts are facts. I've been accused of trading legs with a "kill-dee" and got beat out of the feathers in the trade!!! Not a big ol Handsome Devil, but I be fun to be around. That ought to get me one "callback".

Jerry

·
Registered
51 Posts
I still can't get over that haircut, and with all that juice he did I bet there's more b$#ls on those puppies, regardless of gender...........

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just checked the results of the poll!!! You best get to voting cause I be tied for 1st and you ain't gonna like it.

Jerry-Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you are a dipstick!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
:arrow:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Been tied up all day, and missed the whole thing.

Groovy ! :multi:

Layla was a real morale boost around here. Back to her suits the heck out of me.

Sorry Jerry. I like ya, but ..........

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Chris

The title of your topic says it all!!!!!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
This is mighty disappointing. Shayne puts up a very legitimate poll, and we get a measly 50-some votes??? Certainly, it hasn't received full exposure yet. :twisted: :twisted:

UB..in other words, I hain't lettin' this thing die until we've got Jerry-in-a-thong. Wonder how to rig the votes. I can't even get 2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I voted for Unca Jerry in a thong too. I figured if WRL got a laugh out of Mr. Fatso in Speedos, she'd probably spit her coffee all over her moniter if Jerry in a thong was the header when she got up in the morning.

I tried to vote twice, even used a different computer and no luck :cry:

Come on people vote for Unca Jerry.

If he doesn't get enough votes we'll just hafta bribe Shayne.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Fortunately for everyone concerned on this forum, it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been known to do some crazy things but having a picture of me in a thong ain't one of them. Besides, I wear boxers!

Jerry

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Besides....Jerry has a hard time flossing his store bought teeth...must we see him flossing those miniscule cheeks?

wRL

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In all fairness, putting a Jerry in a thong pic of there might not be to good for Len and Layla's marriage. After seeing that, she may pack her stuff and head to Jerry's. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shayne - Thinkin Layla might have to fight Lee, Lisa, and Kristie on the way to the door. (not Tracy tho... she's comin to Arkansas)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
OK, tell you what I'll do.

If Lee, Kristie, LisaDee will, I WILL!!!!

Butt( :D ) it's ALL or nothing!!!!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Jerry said:
OK, tell you what I'll do.

If Lee, Kristie, LisaDee will, I WILL!!!!

Butt( :D ) it's ALL or nothing!!!!!!

Jerry
What on earth are you talkin' about. After the lambasting you gave Kristie, she's got her 6'-7 hubby headed your way to tie a few knots on you. And there just haint enuff gallons of whup-ass left in Texas to save your butt. So just whut is it we're supposed to be looking for?

I keep tellin' ya, don't be bashin yer wimmen, and then expectin' them to take kindly just cuz you wanna show-n-tell. I think Kristie has other idears about how she'd like to see you outfitted with a thong, and I bet she sent her main squeeze to find just the right sized tree to test it on.

UB...thinkin' ol Jer better be doing more than planning a bar-b-q. He'd better be figgerin' a way to not BE the bar-b-q. Although I think he's safe there. Only Bootay would consider him edible.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
NAH, Kristie and I have disagreed before. Not a big deal.

She still thinks I'm "Bill Kelso".

Jerry

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jerry said:
NAH, Kristie and I have disagreed before. Not a big deal.

She still thinks I'm "Bill Kelso".

Jerry
You mean you aren't Kelso? Hell i told everyone that was you.

Shayne - Better go to WRC and clear Jerry's name now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts