RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time logging onto Entry Express tonight.

Anyone else having problems?

Ted

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20 minutes later, I entered my dogs

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have been having problems with EE ( using Internet Explorer) for the past month or so. Sometimes the back button won't work and things lock up, sometimes I can't use the search function and at times I can't call up info on a running dog. I have to close everything down and then restart. The folks at EE have been great and handled a problem for me recently ( caused inadvertantly by someone else) so I did not want to bother them and saw this thread..thought I'd ask.
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith Retrievers

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had no problem logging in. I had no problem checking the dogs that I wanted to enter. But, the program would not let me get to the handler screen.

I tried I/E because EE does not agree with Google Chrome.
No luck
Then tried Google Chrome. No luck.
Went back to I/E
Tried five times, finally got past the bottleneck

Ted

·
Registered
184 Posts
The handler screen issues is an ongoing irritating glitch with entry express.

If you go hit the "next" button, and then hit the "return to previous screen" button the handler details page should come up.

I thought that they had fixed it, but I ran into the same problem when doing my last entry on my iphone. (in that case i just went with what i guessed would be the default handler since I was working on the small screen of my phone)

Since Shane isnt there to do the geek stuff i guess it just doesnt get done by the new management. For the $18 I give them every week you would think that they could at least make the system work properly!!

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts