RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to enter my young dog in an upcoming hunt test. First I made it all the way to the final step, #4 when I got a large list of 'data' indicating something went wrong. So I went back in from the beginning, and again still errored out.

So to be sure it is not my system, I shut my PC down, reset my internet link device and tried again! This time I got the error message when I tried to go onto the Entry Express website...

Anyone else having problems....this all was happening around 10am this morning 11/21/20!

All comments welcome...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I was getting a down for maintenance message most of yesterday but did get on last night. Didn't try the entry pages. Right now I am getting a "network path not found, so sounds like they are having a server problem, or had to take the server off line.

Reactions: swampcollielover

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was getting a down for maintenance message most of yesterday but did get on last night. Didn't try the entry pages. Right now I am getting a "network path not found, so sounds like they are having a server problem, or had to take the server off line.
Thanks....I

was able to get on late this afternoon and get set up for the hunt test I wanted...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts