RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
me too. i'm trying to see the running order for the cimarron trial this weekend and keep getting the error message also :?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I thought the system is foolproof :D

Our Technology - You can't beat it!
Database and Web Applications
We use only the latest and greatest in Microsoft technologies. Our applications are built using the most powerful, secure and robust technologies available, Mircosoft .NET. For our robust data warehouse we use the proven scalability, stability, and security of Microsoft's SQL Server 2005.
The Datacenter
Our server is housed in a 35,000sq ft datacenter, staffed 24/7/365. The network starts with five diverse OC48 SONET fiber rings and 1 OC192 SONET fiber ring, providing the basic connectivity to six different Internet access carriers. Bare essentials are a preaction dry-pipe sprinkler system with 580 smoke detectors and a VESDA contaminant system to create a full-proof fire prevention system. 23 - 26 ton Data Aire down flow air conditioners designed to run in complete redundancy for maximum cooling. 6 -500KVA Powerware UPS battery backup systems with 90 batteries each (540 total) for up to 80 minutes of UPS battery backup power. 2 - Cummins backup generators. Big Moe, that's his name, is a 1.5Megawatt 16 cylinder diesel with a 2200 gallon diesel fuel tank. Little Joe, the not-so-small guy, is a 1.0Megawatt 12 cylinder diesel with a 2000 gallon diesel fuel tank. We can operate for 15 days on generator power without a refuel. Couple these generators with our three input electrical feeds to two different city grids in downtown Dallas and our uptime guarantee on power is 100%.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Russ said:
I thought the system is foolproof :D

Our Technology - You can't beat it!
Database and Web Applications
We use only the latest and greatest in Microsoft technologies. Our applications are built using the most powerful, secure and robust technologies available, Mircosoft .NET. For our robust data warehouse we use the proven scalability, stability, and security of Microsoft's SQL Server 2005.
The Datacenter
Our server is housed in a 35,000sq ft datacenter, staffed 24/7/365. The network starts with five diverse OC48 SONET fiber rings and 1 OC192 SONET fiber ring, providing the basic connectivity to six different Internet access carriers. Bare essentials are a preaction dry-pipe sprinkler system with 580 smoke detectors and a VESDA contaminant system to create a full-proof fire prevention system. 23 - 26 ton Data Aire down flow air conditioners designed to run in complete redundancy for maximum cooling. 6 -500KVA Powerware UPS battery backup systems with 90 batteries each (540 total) for up to 80 minutes of UPS battery backup power. 2 - Cummins backup generators. Big Moe, that's his name, is a 1.5Megawatt 16 cylinder diesel with a 2200 gallon diesel fuel tank. Little Joe, the not-so-small guy, is a 1.0Megawatt 12 cylinder diesel with a 2000 gallon diesel fuel tank. We can operate for 15 days on generator power without a refuel. Couple these generators with our three input electrical feeds to two different city grids in downtown Dallas and our uptime guarantee on power is 100%.
Man that sounds impressive!

We've made a ton of changes lately for HRC events and new product sales page... a push of new changes tonight obviously hosed up that page. Looking into it now. Looks like everything but that page is working.

SM

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Gotta go watch Lost now.

Now There's a man whos gots his pryoieatieeeeeees---------

Uh------- Ya ,,I'm a gonna watch it too!!--- 8) 8)

Gooser

1 - 7 of 7 Posts