RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sideline reporter Erin Andrews is leaving ESPN and going to Fox Sports...darn, she was the only reason to watch SEC football on Sat night :rolleyes:

Maybe she didnt want to get stuck having to cover Texas A&M games in College Station :p:p

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
who cares it's just the SEC???

(that should get this thread moving along!!) :cool:

·
Registered
9,965 Posts
maybe she could use the peeping tom tape as an audition for a Victoria Secret lingerie model

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Erin is definitely not a woman who will age well, way too thin. They would do well by having some of the Juggy Girls on the sideline.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll miss looking at her and I think she's a decent sideline interviewer but that's about it. I do not like her in the studio stuff she does because her voice annoys me...but hey she looks good so I usually watch anyway.

It appears Fox will be using her for their studio show so I predict FAIL. I think she has a high opinion of her own abilities and she is making a mistake. I don't see her show pulling viewers away from ESPN and ABC.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Erin is definitely not a woman who will age well, way too thin. They would do well by having some of the Juggy Girls on the sideline.
Raymond; in this day and age she will age well as long as her plastic surgeon allows, if she looks this good at 34, the next decade looks promising

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
She's O.K. i guess But 2012 Ms. Hooters is the bomb !!!!
LOL

BobbyB
cajun
The 2012 Ms Hooters is a Great Horned Owl! What are you now, an Ornathologist?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I've never understood what the big deal is with Erin Andrews. Her face just isn't pretty to me...needs a nose job. And her voice has always irritated me from the minute she showed up on Braves broadcasts before she was hired by ESPN. Sure, she has a really nice body but the camera generally focuses on her less than appealing face. I really don't see that she brings ANYTHING to the table besides her looks (which some think are tremendous - to each his own). I really don't want to hear her talking about college football or anything else. Plus she's a stinking Gator. Good riddance I say.

·
Registered
9,965 Posts
The Fox studio show with Erin as the lead is awful. She is overexposed and all you can see from your living room are long blond locks from an angle mostly obscuring her face and then there's that annoying voice!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
And I thought you guys were watching football! My mistake!!:)

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Fox studio show with Erin as the lead is awful. She is overexposed and all you can see from your living room are long blond locks from an angle mostly obscuring her face and then there's that annoying voice!
That's what the mute button and closed captioning is for....

also works well for Brent Musburger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts