RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our keeper puppy: we call him Victor (as in the old make of gun) but he needs a registered name. Momma and Grandpa both have lines out of rap songs, so I think it would be fun to continue that, however, I need help! Not necessary to reference his call name specifically, but bonus points if shooting or weapons are worked in :) Mom: Eromit Bust a Move (Verona) Grandpa: Eromit Cops Got My Gun (Ruger) First part must be kennel name Eromit ('s) ........ Ideas?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Some for my short list for sure :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Eromits bout to bust some shots off

----From Cop Killer; Body count with Ice T.
Got all kinds of press back in the day.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
In light of MCA from The Beastie boys dying this week, maybe something from their works might be in order? They were the first white rap band and were a huge influence on teens and young people for almost 30 yrs. Maybe Eromit's Fight for your Right, call name Victor(y)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Eromits to the victor go the spoils

·
Registered
12,695 Posts
Our keeper puppy: we call him Victor (as in the old make of gun) but he needs a registered name. Momma and Grandpa both have lines out of rap songs, so I think it would be fun to continue that, however, I need help! Not necessary to reference his call name specifically, but bonus points if shooting or weapons are worked in :)
I like bonus points, rap not so much:cool:
"Eromits I got the pistol so I get the pesos" call name Victor

makes victor a double entendre;-)

it is from this song, bandito. by the refreshments
click and rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySP5c9k_UfM

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a quick update- Ken I liked your idea but sooo many letters! lol

Eli M- I pursued your suggestion of looking into more Beastie Boys stuff- kept getting drawn back to Paul Revere and decided to go with Eromit's Quick on the Draw. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just a quick update- Ken I liked your idea but sooo many letters! lol

Eli M- I pursued your suggestion of looking into more Beastie Boys stuff- kept getting drawn back to Paul Revere and decided to go with Eromit's Quick on the Draw. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
Here's a little story I got to tell about three bad brothers you know so well....Paul Revere is one of my favorite Beastie Boys tunes. Good choice!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts