RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Excited about this breeding

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  okvet 
#1 ·
We have the honor of getting one of the last three straws from Fox-c's take it to the bank and are using it with our Molly girl by Ripirian Windfall. They both seem to throw early maturity and ease of training with fire and go. Hoping to add the next great young dog here in the northwest from this litter.
I know kind of a bold statement but we have very high hopes and exspectations out of these two.

Keeping our fingers crossed.
Jim and Kristine

P.S. here is the pups ped
http://www.geocities.com/oaklandbaykennels/Litters.html

#3 ·
Good luck with the breeding. I think you have made a good choice - way to go with a FC! Make sure you put an ad in classifieds! :D

Carrie

#4 ·
It was not my intention to advertise I guess I just wanted to get some input on the breeding to see what others thought and I know there are a few Buck pups out there and was wondering if any had a similar breeding and how they are doing.
Thanks Jim

P.S. I guess in my excitement I left that out. We are just very happy to get a straw from him as it was the last one.

#6 ·
He is alive but 13 years old. He was bred almost exclusively naturally until 6 months ago-they only had stored 4 straws. I have also learned the hard way to collect early because they do better at it and the counts are higher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.