RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in purchasing the transparent sheets for use with the EZ Judging system I have them available for sale. They are $28 per hundred plus Priority Mail postage (currently $8). You can get 200 sheets in a Priority Mail pack so you can save a few $ of postage if you buy 200.

Payment is via Venmo or PayPal. Please send me your mailing address and phone number if interested.

I have Lee's blessing to sell these sheets and I'm working with him to get the templates completed. I'll have the templates very soon.

John Buesgens

·
Registered
87 Posts
If anyone is interested in purchasing the transparent sheets for use with the EZ Judging system I have them available for sale. They are $28 per hundred plus Priority Mail postage (currently $8). You can get 200 sheets in a Priority Mail pack so you can save a few $ of postage if you buy 200.

Payment is via Venmo or PayPal. Please send me your mailing address and phone number if interested.

I have Lee's blessing to sell these sheets and I'm working with him to get the templates completed. I'll have the templates very soon.

John Buesgens
I am interested in purchasing some sheets. Are you using the Denril vellum that Lee used? I need 200.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capflyfish - Please check your PMs. I responded to your PM earlier today. The paper is an or equal to Denril. It is a little shinier and its 3.5 mils thick. It is waterproof, and worked well for me this past weekend. I sent a sample to Lee and he felt it there was a different feel when you put pencil to paper so maybe not quite equal in that regard. I think it erases a little easier than Denril so that is a plus. I used a mechanical pencil with .7 HB lead and had no problems. If you get it and really hate it, I'll take it back and provide full refund of your money. I would only ask that you pay the postage to return it. If you have any doubts you should probably just order 100 to start. The other option is for me to send you a sample sheet. Send me your email and address via PM.

Regards,

John B

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Templates are complete and ready to ship. A little different design than Lee's. I had the templates silk screened onto the plastic and then coated. derby on one side and Q,AM & Open on the other. It should work pretty slick. $22 plus shipping. You only need one.
Template.jpg

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Great news.....Loved Lee's product, only thing I have ever judged with. Will use yours. Best part of dealing with Lee was he always wanted to know what was going on in the game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts