RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the entry fees for the following stakes.

Qual
Derby

·
Registered
455 Posts
Howard or Mary may know....I don't know off the top of my head. I've only ran HT's to date, but I can probably muster up the infor for you. I thought we'd have the on-line entry w/ premium up and running, but I just checked and it wasn't there.

I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I just dug out last years brochure, and it lists the AA stakes as $75.00 and the minor stakes as $70.00. To my knowledge, we haven't rasied the prices this year so they should be the same....but I'm not on the FT committee so don't hold me to that.

Are you thinking of coming up? We'd love to have ya, and I'd enjoy seeing a Golden whoop up on Howard in the Derby and Mary in the Q! :twisted: :lol:

Oh, and if you'd like, PM me your address, and I'll add you to our FT mailing list.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Frenchy
Are you thinking of coming up? We'd love to have ya, and I'd enjoy seeing a Golden whoop up on Howard in the Derby and Mary in the Q! :twisted: :lol:
Well! Of all the nerve! Just for that I believe I will have Darla teach Boone some wondrous digging skilz! 8)

There was an awesome golden in this weeks AWRC trial. His name was Ram River Rockin' Rudy owned and handled by Dave Cheatum. He got a RJ in the AM and a JAM in the Open. He was fun to watch.

C'mon up! The Fairbanks people put on a fun event and are a festive bunch! Hey Frenchy! Maybe I will find out how to get ahold of the streaker!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hey Frenchy! Maybe I will find out how to get ahold of the streaker!
Mary you've got strange tastes. I didn't think anyone else wanted to see him never mind get ahold of him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts