RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious about Luke’s CNM/EIC status. I see that a few of his siblings are indeed EIC carriers. PMs OK.
David

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charles!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Putting deposit on a female for upcoming litter. His accomplishments are remarkable, just curious if anyone knows anything about the pups he’s throwing!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Putting deposit on a female for upcoming litter. His accomplishments are remarkable, just curious if anyone knows anything about the pups he’s throwing!!
Are you talking about the luke and zada breeding?
Didnt luke just win a double header last week?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Luke is a fantastic dog. I have seen several nice Luke puppies and wouldn’t hesitate to get one paired with a nice female.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Luke is a fantastic dog. I have seen several nice Luke puppies and wouldn’t hesitate to get one paired with a nice female.
Thank you and I appreciate your input. I’m super excited about the breed and can not wait til the pup is of age to bring her home

·
Registered
2 Posts
For some reason I can’t find anything on frog creek Abby. Maybe I’m not looking in the correct spot. If you don’t mind send me a link, thanks
[email protected]
I have a Luke son ... he just turned 27 mos. old. I have never had an easier dog to train ! This dog is very smart, has an outstanding nose, runs very straight lines and is a very honest dog near banks. He is very willing to handle and absolutely loves the water ! I’m probably on my last dog at 74 yrs. old ; but what a nice guy to go out with. He is sensitive and does not need nor do well with heavy handedness . This line does seem to have a lot of creep in them .... and so I should have worked earlier and harder on steadyness. So far he is not a dog that wants to challenge you with B.S. I plan to start Master Hunt tests and Qualifings this fall . A 1/2 brother won 2nd at our Qual. This spring in DeHanis, Texas. I love this dog .... you won’t be sorry !

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an update on Luke’s pups. Hank ( son of Luke ) has 3 littermate sisters. They were entered in a Qual. 2 weeks ago in Giddings, Texas. 1 won 1st place ; another got a Reserve Jam and the other did not place.
As I have limited resources, I train mostly on my own and he is somewhat sensitive so although I train with a collar .... I have brought him along more slowly and am happy with the results so far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts