RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are are 2 litters of Ford ground pounders that have been brought forth into the world, 15 total. Both breedings were to titled bitches, one FC AFC and the other an AFC soon to be FC.

I’m biased but it’s great to see some of the last Ford breedings used with great females and in a way that was intelligent to both compliment and advance the lines.

I’ll get my little guy here in a few weeks. Out of respect for the breeders privacy, I’ll leave it at that. Pretty sure they are all placed, and placed very well.

Welcome back to the Bored Out Ford.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Mike

As I am getting a puppy from the other litter in a few weeks, I hope you are correct about the Blue Wave

I am getting excited

Ted

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
There are are 2 litters of Ford ground pounders that have been brought forth into the world, 15 total. Both breedings were to titled bitches, one FC AFC and the other an AFC soon to be FC.

I’m biased but it’s great to see some of the last Ford breedings used with great females and in a way that was intelligent to both compliment and advance the lines.

I’ll get my little guy here in a few weeks. Out of respect for the breeders privacy, I’ll leave it at that. Pretty sure they are all placed, and placed ver well.

Welcome back to the Bored Out Ford.
Mike

As I am getting a puppy from the other litter in a few weeks, I hope you are correct about the Blue Wave

I am getting excited

Ted
congratulations on your new additions, they will be a nice way to start 2021. :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Ah Ford ! There’s a pretty nice Ford out in the Northwest however the Ford known to those throughout the Southeast is “ Fordlands Bored Out Ford “. That Ford is a Hall of Famer”. That Ford shared life with Sam and Helen Milton of Mississippi. Love him or hate him but Sam was a character. Sam and Helen have passed but what a dog life they had as before Ford ( 240 points) there was Soupy whom had more than 200 points. How does that happen ! Look at the litter Ford came from ; one only dreams about your litter producing like that.
The real story is how Sam acquired Ford. You see there was a young pro trainer with a college age client that couldn’t afford to train the dog. Jeff Horsely called Sam and that is the story.
Sam and Jeff don’t get enough credit for the great public grounds we in the South Enjoy. Thier training partner was Sonny Free whom was the Warden of the Cattle Ranch . Sonny was instrumental in the CR becoming what it is today.
Some of you will recall my Faith ( High Mileage JB’s Believer MH 94, MNH 6, NMH 5 ) . Faith was direct off of Ford x Rudy( fc/afc JB’s So Rude 100+points) . Faith was always amateur trained as Marty trained Faith during the week and I showed up on the weekend. Today there’s AFC Warrior( a Ford grandson) and again amateur trained and at 10.5 doesn’t have a grey hair and he still acts 3.
Best wishes on the Ford pups and good luck
Dk

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
This Ford Breeding after all these years. Y'all are definitely a tease :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mike W.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Ford' siblings, pretty impressive.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Mike & Ted congrats on the new pup. Cant wait to see how they end up. Only seen a couple ford pups and they where awesome !!!

·
Registered
6,408 Posts

Freeridin 427 SOHC "Cammie"

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
She's a beautiful pup Ted. Hope to get to meet her someday soon.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ford Jr laying at my feet. 427 was an FE motor...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ford Jr laying at my feet. 427 was an FE motor...
May be too late, but you should collect that guy...I'll split it with you, that litter was the best litter Ford ever put on the ground. I'll send you a pm with my number if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts