RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which fc afc males are throwing sensitive yet trainable pups? Same question for males throwing stronger willed yet trainable pups? I realize that the females brings 50% plus to the dance but some males are throwing the above types of pups with different bitches.Just curious!!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul-----If I knew of the retrievers throwing these traits I would not have asked the question. Would like to know more about different studs pups from those who have more experience than I. Just a simple question------------don't need a "smart--- "answer.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Depends on the mix, the one's I'm familiar with are older-dead, and I only know because I have worked with dogs out of them, so generalizations for sure. Candlewood's PDQ, Nitro (tendency to be sensitive-slow to mature, bitch really makes a difference), and Rebel (a little more fire-rocket, but can be sensitive/amateur worked)

I have work with 2 Pirate pups from different litters and they seemed to have the balance, but are still a little young-lose on the line.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have had two bubba pups, off two different bitches. Both had all the go of any dog but were sensitive/easy to train. Bubba is gone, but you can get close....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts