RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any insight on this dog? Abilities, temperament, looks, clearances, etc.
(Thanks Bobby)

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Funny you should ask, his trainer and I were talking about him Monday. He said that if his owner didn't have him double staked every trial weekend, that he would have over 100 Open points! :wink:

Quick is super well bred and a very high roller. Trumarc's Super Pursuit(Soupy) on the top and Chena River on the bottom. He is fast, fast and fast! Great marker and his only fault is he gets so excited when ducks go down. I like him a bunch.

He was bred to a Chavez bitch about a year ago (may be his only breeding) and those pups look like they have what it takes to be competitve in AA.

If I had a breeding female, I wouldn't hesitate to use him. Call his trainer and talk to him about Quick. He's a good looking male but, not as pretty as my Raider! :p But what the hay, they ain't competiting in no beauty contest. :wink:

If you are considering breeding your Cosmo bitch to him, I would make sure you place the pups in only the most experienced of homes. The pups would be too hot for 95% of the field buyers.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Booty,
It is my Cosmo bitch out of the second breeding. Littermate to "Cody"(avatar), the dog Charlie Moody has on his truck. "TEX" is out of the first. Pursey is their great grandfather on both sides. Is Quick sired by Soupy (brother to Stepper?).

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
I think Quick is a real sleeper when it comes to looking at studs. He could be one of those prepotent sires that folks don't even consider.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Very strong -- should be interesting

·
Registered
67 Posts
Quick is a half brother to my 6 yr.old BLF, CJ. Same mother. The speed must be coming from there as mine is a real speed demon. Also very high. Bred to a PDQ son line bred to Maxx. Two of her pups are running Qual & AM. They are marking machines.

Anne

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Mark Sehon said:
I have a litter out of Quick.
Dude, you have a litter BY Quick and OUT OF your female! :wink:

I hear you have placed these pups really well, good going.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Any pictures of FC AFC Marsh Prairie Quick Pick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts