RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traveled to south Georgia last week and was allowed to watch him train and given permission to video him. Here he is on a cold Georgia January day last week.

Posted with permission of his owner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNTndAwNjmI

I know many have wanted to know more about him, as did I several months ago. This may answer some questions many have looking at him as a potential stud dog. His pedigree and accomplishments speak highly also.

I'm expecting a whelp date of March 19, 2016.

Thank you Charlie and Yvonne for the opportunity,
Thanks also to Kim for the info leading up to this breeding.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Maybe I wasnt patient enough? But I could not get any action out of that video- would not play for me....
I'm very anxious to see it though , my Snapper boy is 16 weeks old ,and I'm very pleased so far. Would love to see Dad

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st 7 seconds is a still pic, then the video starts.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I wasnt patient enough-it did end up playing for me. Thanks for doing that- It was neat to see him work. I'm on the west coast so I will probably never get to see him in person. Love his attitude-very down to business but not at all a slug.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Thanks for the video, John, as you know, I'm a Snapper fan, but I never remember to video the dogs I like when I see them running. Good luck with your whelping.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for sharing. I have been looking at Snapper litters for about a year....still wishing.... and hoping. Loved watching him work. Loved seeing his calm sweet nature, as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts