·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats Frank, Tim, and Roux on the Open Win to give Roux his FC

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Congratulations, Frank & Roux, way to come back strong.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Congratulations - well bred chocolates can count to 3. WHOOPEE

·
Registered
187 Posts
Frank congrats. You and Roux are truly a great team. It takes a great dog and handler to get an FC only running a few trials a year. Great job to you and Roux as well as Tim West and Mason Mayhue.

Haas

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
Congrats to Frank and Roux!!! Truly well deserved! You guys persevered through the injury bug and came back stronger! Roux is on a roll! Now go have some fun at the Nat'l Am.

·
Registered
413 Posts
A big congratulations Frank! Followed them last week when he won the Amateur at North
Texas and they were a pleasure to watch. Three trials in a row with a 3rd and two 1st.
What a great comeback!!! Keep it up FC Roux

·
Registered
695 Posts
A HUGH CONGRATS to Frank Price and Roux. Way to go!!!!

Your son Soul is proud of you.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Way 2 go brother!

Richard

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Big congrats to Frank, Tim, Roux, AND Debbie. She needs credit because she had to put up with Frank! :D

I predicted this day a long time ago when I first saw Roux run as test dog for SRS. When was that Frank? 2007?

I wish I was a betting man. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Big congrats to Frank, Tim, Roux, AND Debbie. She needs credit because she had to put up with Frank! :D

I predicted this day a long time ago when I first saw Roux run as test dog for SRS. When was that Frank? 2007?

I wish I was a betting man. :rolleyes:
First, thanks to everyone for the congratulations. We truly appreciate them.

Derrick, when you mention Debbie, you don't know how right you are. Not only has she put up with me for almost 35 years, she has thrown countless marks on days when she would have rather been doing something else. And even better, she supports my addiction by supporting me. Hard to beat that. Roux was 2.5 in 2006 when he ran test dog for SRS. Mike Pierce won it with Free. Free ran one of the best blinds I've ever witnessed in any venue on his way to the win.

Big thanks (again!) to Tim West, Mason Mayhue, and everyone who has been a part of Roux's successes. I also have to mention Judi and Kent Carter. They have been believers since we started the game.

Way-Da-Go FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH! What a ride!!!

fp

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats from not so sunny, tick infested East-Central Illinois and Roux's daughter Blindfaith's Lil' Brown. Hey Cleo...I'll bet Roux can count to at least four and maybe do some cyphering as well. Now the question is...will he get credit for it?!?
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith Retrievers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts