RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dog is still young, anybody know much about him and what kind of pups he is throwing. Easy to train, maturing( slow, fast) water attitude etc....

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
This dog is still young, anybody know much about him and what kind of pups he is throwing. Easy to train, maturing( slow, fast) water attitude etc....
I think his first pups are from this year. A little too early to tell.

Angie

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I have one who is 15 week old today....so far, so good. He's learning fast, is easy to live with, and handsome. His marking is very good for a young pup so far, we'll see how he progresses.

He is learning how to be my next "snuggle on the bed with a chewy while we watch TV" dog and getting that down pretty good.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
5 of my friends own Finn pups. The four pups I actually keep up with are out of different bitches with nice pedigrees. One male/three females. All 3 pups are hard going and very smart. Good looking too.

Contact RTFer DrBobSD. He owns Finn, and a Finn daughter that is on Steve Blythe's truck.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I think his first pups are from this year. A little too early to tell.

Angie
I have a yellow factored Finn pup which is nearly 4 months old. Smart little bugger but has been very independent up until now. Sit came quickly, but here has been a challenge for him because of that independent streak. He charges out on retrieves but likes to take off with the bumper or duck. He just got into water this past week too. Little Mr. Levi is quite aggressive in playing with the other dogs, but not so aggressive with water. It will come in time.

Overall assessment so far is that Levi is a very smart pup with a great personality in development. At just short of 17 weeks, he is weighing in at roughly 35 pounds.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here is a picture of two of the girls from my FC Finn X Dazey MH litter.

So far I love the pup I have (one on the right!), maybe repeating the breeding!
Plenty of go for a pup, train-ability is high, and laid back in the house and VERY quiet, some of the most quiet pups I have ever had!

They are 7+ weeks in the picture, they are close to 12 weeks now.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Dr. Bob's going to love the pictures. Look at the size of the paws on those little buggers.:cool:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow, Gorgeous pups, sounds like they are winners. Thank you for the post
Thank you! I got lucky.. this girl was sold, but the orginal buyer had to back out. :)

That's why I named her....AKS's One Lucky Duck....Her Call name is...Tealy

Amy

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts