RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info on Finn as I haven't seen the dog. I'm looking at a couple different breedings with him. Saw he was FC at only 3yrs but haven't seen what he's doing the past couple years.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a Finn daughter in training and am currently looking at Finn litters for myself. I really like this dog.

·
Registered
581 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the help! Spoke to Steve Blythe and sounds like a great dog.
Now if I could just get Steve to say something good about one of my dogs! He's a hard one to please!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I may be a little partial here, but Finn just makes it look easy. Watched him front foot a down the shore setup where I never saw his eyes leave the mark, or his head deviate any. I trained with him for 2 days, and He just knew where the birds were.
There are quite a few people that have seen him a lot more I have, but I was quite impressed!!!

I LOVE Bob's pup Ruby, sired by Finn, out of a Ford bitch. Sweet little girl!!! Hard going, and tractable just like her daddy.

BIG congrats to Finn's MNHofF littermate "Coal" on her Qual WIN this past weekend. What a wonderful team she and owner/handler Dorothy make.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Yes sir!!!
So when is the repeat?!?!?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts