RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at Fargo as stud and that a lot of his get are FC or AFC titled .Most seem to be from OR. are there any in the south?
Thanks David,

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a promising young Fargo dog in the east that looks like he's going to be a real player.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
David, I too am hoping to breed my Cosmo bitch to Fargo. There are some NICE young dogs sired by him down here in Texas. Good looking too!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fargo

John Caire owns a dog called Fargo's Gulf Coast Jack-Son

Farmer won the SRS with this dog. :D
He also has AA Points as well. :eek:

Jack is @ Vinwood in training. :lol:

Hope this helps your quest. :wink:

Goose

·
Registered
49 Posts
Fargo

Clint Avant of Vision retrievers has two littermates on his truck that he speak very highly of. Give him a call. I bet he would be glad to give you a heads up on Fargo.

G

·
I have a 17 month old Fargo bitch that I couldn't be happier with. Large heavy muscled [75lbs] athletic animal with a great temperment and a desire to please. Seeks water and takes direction. Has required a minium of force thru basics. Doing well in the Derby with great hopes for the future.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wayne Stupka said:
I have a 17 month old Fargo bitch that I couldn't be happier with. Large heavy muscled [75lbs] athletic animal with a great temperment and a desire to please. Seeks water and takes direction. Has required a minium of force thru basics. Doing well in the Derby with great hopes for the future.

She is a very, very nice dog :wink:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Fargo

I've got a buddy with a Fargo pup and he's incredible....

Richard

·
Registered
768 Posts
Jane Patopea at Utopia Kennels, 541-913-7030. I think the stud fee is still $1000. Jane takes excellent care of the bitches when they are there. She used to be a vet tech, so they are in good hands. We adore our Fargo girls,...even the 2 year old. :wink: Brook's full brother has his Open win, so he is on his way. Our girls have an Ace's High bottom side to them. We couldn't be happier. Fargo throws a sweet temperment, they like to roll around on the ground and in the bed, as well as run straight lines and mark like demons!
Lynn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts