RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s the early reports on the young Floyd puppies? I see he won the open this past weekend. 30.5 open points in 25 starts, holy crap. As if winning the derby and open in the same weekend wasn’t cool enough. He’s proving he isn’t just a flash in the pan. Hopefully with some nice breedings so far he’s gonna be a nice producer too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
He was recently bred to Fen's Doubleshot Espresso. Due date is March 22. There is a waiting list already.
Latte has, arguably, one of the best bitch lines in the US. She has an Open win. Her breeding with FLEX has produced some very good dogs.
I am looking forward to this litter.

·
Registered
204 Posts
He was recently bred to Fen's Doubleshot Espresso. Due date is March 22. There is a waiting list already.
Latte has, arguably, one of the best bitch lines in the US. She has an Open win. Her breeding with FLEX has produced some very good dogs.
I am looking forward to this litter.

This should be an exciting litter!! Wish I was on the list :cry: A couple of friends of mine have pups from a littermate of Latte's. Looking forward to see how they progress.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Can't wait to see what he throws. Would love a pup from him and the right female one day. Wish my girl carried yellow. .LOL

Mr . Patton has nice female breed to him as well.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
He was, as you'd expect, bred quite a bit after that derby/open win weekend. There are 5 litters by him that are currently advertised. I guess with the number of breedings that have and will happen, it's only a matter of time before the right match(es) for him is discovered.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I’m have one coming from Marc’s litter. I train with him and the dam a lot and she can mark.
There should be some nice dogs from that litter. I just got rid of a litter of Floyd pups. It was the most consistent litter I ever had. All the pups were similar in temperament and size. At 8 weeks my pup was watching specs at 300 yards ,just mesmerized and doing 20 yard marks. Every one who bought one loves their pup but doesn't everybody.
Pete

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Complete side question....does Floyd have speed and style? I have never seen him run and I am curious.
Yes, he is very good looking, stylish and fast. He is the real deal. He is trained by one of the best teams in the business. Won't be a flash in the pan as some people who don't know more than he is yellow have said in other places.

Reactions: Tobias

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
He also has a brother who is FC AFC..... FC AFC Mission Mountain's Home Cookin' ---- handsome dog also - has 14 points so far this year, including two open wins. doesn't have the number of points Floyd has, but for '22 is currently the number 2 yellow male in the country (preceded by FC AFC Chester).

Either is on my list for potential stud.

·
Registered
137 Posts
He also has a brother who is FC AFC..... FC AFC Mission Mountain's Home Cookin' ---- handsome dog also - has 14 points so far this year, including two open wins. doesn't have the number of points Floyd has, but for '22 is currently the number 2 yellow male in the country (preceded by FC AFC Chester).

My friend Mark Neeleys Traeger. He also makes a nice whistle that isn't stupid expensive like others people sell. I also have a Floyd pup. Name is Moon. Probably see some derby time in the near future. The whole litter seems pretty special.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

As well as FC Kid's Aslan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts